This strawberry caramel smoothie is a cool, refreshing treat– and a great way to celebrate warmer spring weather!
It’s smoothie season! I pretty much drink a smoothie every day when the weather is nice– they’re such a quick and yummy pick-me-up. They’re also a great way to get a serving of fruit, and an easy way to sneak in some extra protein!
- ¾ cup almond milk
- ½ cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup cottage cheese or Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼-½ teaspoon caramel extract
- sweetener to taste
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- small handful ice (I omit if using frozen strawberries)
- whipped cream, caramel for topping (optional)
- Pour everything into a blender and process until smooth.