You only need two ingredients for this PB&J freezer fudge– perfect for a quick fix when you’re craving something sweet.
I always liked strawberry jam best so that’s the flavor combination I went with here, but it’s easily substituted with your own favorite mashed fruit– or your favorite jelly or jam flavor!
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- ½ cup mashed strawberries, divided
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the peanut butter chips with all but 2 tablespoons of the mashed strawberries.
- Remove from heat and pour into a small container coated in cooking spray. I use a mini loaf pan, but anything smallish should work.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of reserved strawberries to the top and swirl them in with a knife.
- Transfer to the freezer to set before cutting into pieces.
- Keep stored in the freezer– it will be too mushy in the fridge. You can eat it straight from the freezer or let it stand at room temperature for a few minutes.