This moist and flavorful cheesy beer bread comes together in minutes and works wonderfully with meals– or by itself as a snack!
This beer bread is pretty much the easiest bread in the world to make: combine, pour, bake, and eat! You’ll need five minutes at the most before it is ready for the oven. It’s customizable, too– play around with your favorite beers, cheeses, and seasonings.
- 2 cups flour (I used white whole wheat)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- 12 oz. beer of choice
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350° and grease an 8x8 pan with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, and dill weed.
- Pour in the beer and stir until combined, then stir in the cheese.
- Pour evenly into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
This bread is vegan with the appropriate shredded cheese.