This white pizza baked oatmeal is like having a mini pizza all to yourself– only healthier!
If there is one thing that’s guaranteed, it is that I will eventually try to make everything I cook taste like pizza. And as much as I love red pizza, I think I might love white pizza even more.
This baked oatmeal is so quick and easy to prepare that it’ll be ready to cook before the oven is even done preheating.
Oats are great. Pizza is a gift. Pizza oatmeal is pretty awesome.
- ½ cup oats
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1-2 tablespoons ricotta or cream cheese
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- salt to taste
- 2-4 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- Italian seasoning, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a ramekin with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, add the oats through salt and mix until combined.
- Pour into the prepared ramekin and top with cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is browned and bubbly.
White Pizza Oatmeal - Stovetop Version
– ½ cup oats
– 1 cup milk or water
– dash salt
– 1-2 tablespoons ricotta or cream cheese
– ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
– more salt, to taste
– 2-4 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
– Italian seasoning, for topping
1. In a saucepan, bring the oats, milk/water, and salt to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to medium, add the cream cheese and garlic powder, and cook to desired consistency.
3. Remove from heat and stir in the mozzarella until melted.
4. Transfer to a bowl, add salt to taste, and top with Italian seasoning.