These delicious garlic rosemary skillet potatoes go well with almost everything and are an incredibly quick and easy appetizer or side dish.
Potatoes are magical.
Baked, mashed, roasted, fried… it’s hard to prepare them in a way that’s not amazing.
That said, sometimes you just want potatoes and you want them immediately. This recipe is an ideal quick fix for your craving.
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 red potatoes, sliced or cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- Coat skillet in olive oil.
- Slice potatoes and place in your skillet with the minced garlic.
- Cook over medium heat until tender and browned.
- Season with rosemary, salt, and pepper.