This cheesy salsa and bean dip is quick, easy, and crowd-pleasing– and there are so many ways to eat it!
This has been my family’s lifesaver recipe for years. We need an emergency supper that everyone likes and that doesn’t require any fancy ingredients? Bring out the dip! It’s perfect for a last minute party dish, too… so if you’ve left your New Year’s planning a bit late, I’ve got you covered!
And it’s versatile! It can be a dip, it can be a burrito filling, it can be loaded onto a plate and eaten like casserole…
It disappears even quicker than it’s made, so make sure you get first dibs. 🙂
- 2 (16 oz.) cans pinto beans
- 1 (1 oz.) packet taco seasoning (or use homemade-- scroll down for my version)
- 1- 1 ¼ cups low-fat sour cream
- 1 (24 oz.) jar salsa
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º and grease a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray
- Drain and rinse beans, then combine with taco seasoning in a food processor until smooth. Spread into the bottom of the dish.
- Spread sour cream evenly over the bean layer.
- Pour the salsa evenly on top of the sour cream.
- Top with cheese and bake for 30 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.