You only need two ingredients to make this rich and creamy peanut butter banana freezer fudge!
Is everybody else experiencing the last-minute holiday rush? So much to do before Christmas and so little time to actually do it!
This fudge is a quick and easy treat that won’t add to your stress.
My family is able to put away the desserts almost faster than I can make them, so I’m always glad to have something I can keep in the freezer to pull out in a sweet tooth emergency.
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- 1-2 teaspoons chia seeds (optional)
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, stir your mashed banana until melted.
- Add peanut butter chips and continue to stir until smooth.
- If using the chia seeds, sprinkle them in and stir some more.
- Remove from heat and pour into a small container coated in cooking spray. I use a mini loaf pan, but anything smallish should work.
- Transfer to freezer to set before cutting into pieces.
- Keep stored in the freezer-- it will be too mushy in the fridge. You can eat it straight from the freezer or let it stand at room temperature for a few minutes.