These cinnamon bun candy bars have all the delicious flavor of an actual cinnamon bun– but they take a fraction of the time and effort to make!
This is barely a recipe, but at such a busy time of year, isn’t it great when something delicious requires so little effort?
It’s not just the ingredient list that is tiny– you’re not going to need much equipment, either. These candy bars take less than five minutes to prepare. The hardest thing you’ll have to do is wait for them to chill!
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Grease a small container with cooking spray. I use a mini loaf pan, but anything smallish should work.
- Melt the white chocolate chips and stir until smooth, then pour into your prepared container.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon on top and use a knife to swirl it in.
- Refrigerate or freeze until hardened.
This recipe is vegan with the appropriate white chocolate chips.