This peanut butter cheesecake smoothie tastes like dessert, but it’s actually a good source of protein and healthy fat.
Which is nice and all, but more importantly… peanut butter cheesecake.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Smoothie
- ¾-1 cup milk of choice (I use almond)
- ⅓ cup cottage cheese or Greek yogurt
- 1-2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese or sugar-free cheesecake pudding mix
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- sweetener of choice, to taste
- small handful ice
- Pour everything into a blender and process until smooth.