These cheesy garlic chickpea muffins are delicious, gluten-free, and easily made vegan!
You don’t really need to sell cheese and garlic and bread. It’s cheese and garlic and bread.
But hey– these have the added bonus of being gluten-free and vegan-adaptable!
I’m not gluten-free, personally, but it’s an accidental perk of chickpea flour, and chickpea flour is awesome. Yummy and versatile, high in protein, not super-fussy… I’m a fan.
And in my opinion, chickpea flour is particularly glorious when paired with cheese.
- 2 cups chickpea flour
- 1 cup shredded cheese of choice (I used mozzarella)
- 3-4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup milk of choice (I used almond)
- Preheat oven to 350°, grease muffin tin.
- Combine flour through baking soda, then add milk and stir until incorporated.
- Divide evenly into your muffin tin and bake 10-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the tin for a couple of minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
These muffins are gluten-free, and vegan with the appropriate milk and shredded cheese.